Microcrystalline wax is a refined synthetic wax with similar microcrystalline properties. It has the characteristics of good luster, high melting point and light color. It has compact structure and good flexibility. It can melt with various natural waxes, improve the melting point of its low wax and improve the performance of coarse wax.
1. Microcrystalline wax can be used to make candles.
2. Microcrystalline wax can be used to make crayons.
3. Microcrystalline wax as coating material in solid preparation, including sustained-release preparation.
4. Microcrystalline wax can also be used in food and cosmetics.
5. Microcrystalline wax is used as hardener in cream and ointment.
6. Microcrystalline wax is used as thickener in lubricating grease.
7. Microcrystalline wax can be used as packaging formulation and coating agent in electrical industry.